A relaxed holiday in the company of younger and older children
The holiday apartments offer the freedom you and your loved ones need. Separate sleeping and lounge areas mean that your little ones can take time out while the grown-ups enjoy some time together as a couple in front of the open fire. The kitchen unit may be used for preparing little snacks or for feeding the whole family at meal times. In the mornings you also have a choice. You can enjoy the ample breakfast buffet or, if you prefer, you can be more laid-back and take advantage of our bread roll delivery service.
Our younger guests should feel at home with us too. That is why there is a separate basin for children in the swimming pool with lots of play opportunities and a multi-faceted play area on site.
The gently sloped beach facilitates safe bathing and the nearby woods beckon, promising great adventure.
An overview of what’s on offer for children at the holiday park
- Pleasantly warm swimming pool with separate children’s basin, a modern ozone filter unit, ensuring clear, healthy water – with virtually no added chlorine
- Large children’s play area for younger and older children
- On request we can also lend you children’s beds and high chairs for our younger guests
- If you would like to make a trip our bicycles are available for the whole family, as well as trailers for small children and baskets for refreshments
- For those keen on ball games, besides the table tennis table, there is also a tennis court and a basketball court
- Various board games may be borrowed free-of-charge from reception
- ... and reception is always available for a chat or if any of our guests (whatever their age) would like some sweets
- Segway tours are available for those aged 14 and over – subject to pre-booking
- Internet access free-of-charge via WLAN for older siblings
- Holiday park nearby: Karl’s adventure village near the holiday park offers children the chance to experience a farmyard in a playful atmosphere
Further information about H+ Hotel Ferienpark Usedom: